This Day in History

Daily Quotes

Daily Bible Verses

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hanging Out At Chick-Fil-A

CIMG6589 

Contrary to the title of this particular blog, I do not really "hang out" at Chick-Fil-A. Maybe I do "hang out" at Starbucks or Panera Bread, where the later place Grace and I went to tons of times when we were engaged and planning for our wedding. Of course we were there for the coffee too! Anyhow, Grace and I are now working full time in Greenville and so we occasionally get together for lunch/ dinner. On this particular night we ate dinner together and the chick-fil-a cow was roaming around for a birthday party. So, being the strange and sometimes crazy man that I am (all without evil involved of course) I had Grace snap a quick picture of me and the cow. I had fun!!!

No comments: